Race Villages is a blog and resource for motor racing fans who love to stay on or near the circuit for the duration of the race weekend, or week.
I created this site as a passionate motor sport fan and competitor, to help put all the information in one place for finding non-hotel accommodation at a race. I have stayed at events all over the UK, Europe and the USA and I know how difficult it is to get good information and advance tickets.
On this site, I'll post about things like:
- where to find race villages at each circuit
- which events are coming up
- safety reports at villages
- access to circuits from villages / transport
- going racing in the USA
- buyng tickets independently (not via package)
- facilities at villages: gaming, big screens, tents, entertainment, toilets & showers
- cycling around villages
- where to get beer at non-circuit prices!